#god #faith #bible #verse #serve #kindness #forgive #happy #honest #thankful
Ten Daily Reminders
1. Show gratitude daily. Look at the world with wide-eyed wonder and appreciate the places where goodness and grace abound. Bundle words of thanks as a gift to those you love. Offer a song of praise in both the easy and hard places. (Colossians 3:17)
2. Be honest. Know your weaknesses and trust God to bridge the gaps. Recognize your gifts and talents, not your own ability. Be eager to receive in love when truth is spoken to you. Wrap the feedback you give in tenderness. (Colossians 3:9-10)
3. Take responsibility. Look in the mirror, not out of the window when things go wrong. Be quick to apologize and seek forgiveness. Own what do and do well what you own. (2 Peter 1:10)
4. Choose contentment. Focus on where you are right now and be anxious for nothing. Carry the burden for those that have less and celebrate those that have more. Accept that the season you are in as exactly where God wants you to be. (Philippians 4:6-7)
5. Affirm others. Share the good you see in others that they may not be able to see in themselves. Value people and let them know they matter to you. Create new possibilities and always believe the best. (Philippians 1:3,27)
6. Move in quiet confidence. Embrace the mercy and grace allotted for you each day, and then give them both away. Know there’s not a mistake you can make that God hasn’t already covered. Remember that same grace covers your neighbor, too.(Isaiah 43:2)
7. Be forgiving. Forgive offenses as soon as they happen. Expect nothing and give everything, no matter how much the world thinks you’ve been wronged. Strive to understand before you’re understood. (Colossians 3:13)
8. Live to serve. Be quick to help, even when it’s not convenient. Offer your best to improve someone’s ideas or situation and ‘gift’ him or her the credit for it. Make following first be the way you lead. Do everything you do all for Him. (Colossians 3:23,24)
9. Be teachable. Keep your heart wide open. Admit what you don’t know and allow people to pour into your life. Let all you learn bless and be a blessing to others. (Jeremiah 33:3)
10. Extend kindness. Approach each day with gentleness and generousity. Find unexpected ways to surprise and bring delight. Give in secret what only you can give. (Romans 12:10,11,13)
5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
1 To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; 2 in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. 3 No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse.
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
14 But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.”
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.#trust #god #bible #verse #believe #faith #lord #lean #joy #peace #hope #power #love
Psalm 100:5#bible #verse #god #love #forever #psalm #good